Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Serial Killer Word Jumble


First off: I don't like to edit my writing so if it is mispelled or something live w/ it. any way- I should be working right now- which is why spelling and grammar are easily sacrifised. I just wanted to Blog something that has always bothered me- which was also part of my experience w/ setting up my very first Blog. It is as follows: What is it w/ the freaking word verifications that seem to finalize everthing we log into on the web? you know the ones MKyl25hj and that shit. you retype the letters and numbers in order. what the hell is the purpose for this- and let me stop you be4 you answer cause i don't actually care it's just that i wonder..... what about these word jumbles makes our internet safer? Is it that Serial killers and child molesters can't figure out these word jumbles? are they just simply baffalled by them cause their tainted minds just can't decode these word jumbles? seriously. let's quit wasting our time w/ that crap. because unless that's the reason than i seen o purpose for it- and after all, i'm the only one that matters right? j/k.
peace for now.

2 comments:

Han said...

By the way- you can disable this crap on your blog if you go to settings.

But I agree- I do hate it. Thats why I hate commenting on Alex's Myspace. It drives me nuts to have to do this....

Han said...

You know, you can give my link a name- such as:

My GLORIOUS friend Hannah

Or something...